Posted by: leeuki | 2011-06-04

please stomace

Hi i am 26 years old .
I am having troubles with my adomonen.
It has been about3 weeks since i have a proper poo . I was on antibiotics for flu so i thougt that was the reason that i was constipated . So i tried Decolax ( setpil ) but all it did was gave my cramps . So i drank 2 brooklax tablets . Same results.
Eventuly i went to the toilet and managed to force a piece out that i called the ( prop ) It was rock solid and hard . Just like a piece of concrete . Ithougt to myself now the rest will just flow out like normal .
Bt it didnt .
So then i heard that i should drink 100 % pure prune juice.
I drank i total of 3 bottels of prune juice . To no vail .
Ten i read about black forest tea . After about 4 cups i felt that GREAT urge to run for the toilet . A my stomac went ! !
Iwas so relieved .
But my problem is the amount that came out was equvelent to about one days normal stool . Iwent the next day as well but only one days stool .
Am i still blocked uppper in my abdomenal area ?
Where is all my poo for the last 3 weeks ?
Do i need to worry ?
PLease help my with this unpleasant matter

I suggest that you use Laxette syrup, 15ml twice daily in combination with Softlax tablets, two at night for at least 10 days, to soften your stools. You should also add fibre to your diet. A good product is Solgar Multiple fibre tablets available at health shops.

To start the process, you can use a product like Coli-prep as soon as possible. This is used to clean the bowel before operations and is available over the counter. Once your bowel is cleaned, continue with the Laxette syrup, softlax and fibre tablets for at least the 10 day period.

Please feel free to post another question if this does not relieve your symptoms.