Question
Posted by: Anonomous | 2010/05/05

Please Refer to question 1358 (High cholesterol at 30)

Good day Dr Bets

Thank you very much for your reply. Should i go on the statin as i waiting for my medical aid to approve the application as the doctor wants me to remain on it for life. The only reason i started omega 3-6-9 capsules is because it helps me with the PMS i was suffering from. Since being on it i have had no pain or other difficulties with my menstruation. Will omega 3 alone give me the same results?

Hallo Anonomous
Omega 3 will also help with the PMS symptoms. Go onto the statin but check your cholesterol levels 6 monthly. You may be able to go to lower levels after stopping the Omega 3-6-9.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/05

Hallo Anonomous

Reply to cyberdoc