Posted by: NY | 2010-07-04

Please refer me to tablets and places except AA

I have been drinking since 14Y and am fed up with it and what it does too me, currently im in a stressfull place in my life and drink more and more and tried to stop several times in my life, I did the AA test of 20 questions and answered to 12 of them - I am worried that it might ruin me and I want to change before its too late, my medical aid is depleted and I would like too take something for my anxiety while I stop drinking, I dont drink in the mornings only every afternoon from 6-7pm and weekends more than 3 units per day.

Please help me to get something for myself or is there something the doc can prescribe for me in this regard that doesnt cost a fortune for anxiety?

Im currently on lexamil and yaz.

I suggest that you consult your doctor, in order for him/her to formulate a plan of management. It is not an easy process and your doctor should treat you, as well as your anxiety, step by step to achieve the ultimate goal.