Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2012-07-05

please put my mind at eaze...

Dear Doc

I''ve completely missed my period for the month of June. Currently using Triphasil. I missed one yellow tablet which i took the next morning with the pill for that day, other than that i''ve never skipped/missed any pills? Did a home preg test which came out negative. Please could you advise what the problem could be. I''m completely stressed out here. haven''t told hubby about this yet as we are not ready for a 2nd child, first born is 1? Please help.

Samantha

If your periods are usually regular, then it may be the missed pill which has caused this. I would suggest that you repeat the pregnancy test and, if negative, see your doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-07-10