Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-31

PLEASE PLEASE help me i am really worried

Last year November i suffered a miscarraige (With twins) a D& C was done and ever since then i am not on any contraceptive. I supposed to get my period on the 13 March and up to date (2010-03-31) there is nothing. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I have the symptoms of breast tenderness, Bloated, Frequent need to urinate and constant hunger.
I went to see my doc on the 27 March where blood test was done and a papsmear, also an internal scan was done but nothing was seen. Since then I am spotting but since yesterday i have noticed that its no longer blood but its turning to a brown discharge. My next appointment is on the 10 April and i am very worried that something may be wrong. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! I have NEVER experienced any of this before.

If the blood test was positive then you are definitely pregnant. The spotting could be a threatened miscarriage. The majority of these will continue normally. Unless you have heavy bleeding, the appointment on the 10th should make things clearer.

Posted by: cassidy | 2010-04-01

please please go to ur gynae as soon as possible as it can be a sign of misscarriage,i had spotting for 4 days,the 5day that morning nothing,but that afternoon i miscarried.apparantly i had an empty sac,thats when no baby is formed,but the sac keeps belly was starting to show,had all the symptoms

Reply to cassidy