Question
Posted by: ??? | 2012/05/11

Please please HELP?

Good Morning

Please can you tell me what this causes? My partner has a sort of rash on his pelvis area above his private part. He use to shave around there but havent had time lately and he got some type of rash there at the moment. What causes this, is it friction from having sex or is it that the skin is drying out or my fluids?

Please can you assist?> 

Thank you so much!

Rashes can rightly often be a result of shaving. The presence of the rash in the absence of shaving could be worth checking out with your medical doctor. Rashes indicate some kind of irritation/infection/diseases of the skin and in most cases need medical attention. The likelihood that your vaginal fluids will all of a sudden result in him developing a rash is not highly likely unless you have a vaginal infection. Having both checked out might be worth it. It could be harmless but you will only know by a physical examination.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/11

Reply to Sexologist