Posted by: beertjie | 2008-12-04

please please help

i went to 3 doctors already this started last year december i have pain in my right side stomach went for an emergency apendix opperation after 3 months the pain returnd so it not appendix i think its my dikderm im so bloated with lots of gas and the pain is terrible i have diaree all the time and i cant eat then the pain gets worse or i trow up i have used bevispas nexiam and millerspas nothing works and makes it worse i have an appointment at a gastrologist or something the 5 of january but its long to sit with this pain what could it be and what else can i take in the mean time

Hallo Beertjie
I think seeing the gastroenterologist is the right thing to do as you probably need a colonoscopy examination. Phone the gastroenterologists rooms and ask them if they can let you know if they get a cancellation as the pain is severe and you can't wait that long

Posted by: ABZ | 2008-12-04

the Dr' s can " scan"  you from the outside to see what is wrong. There are diff. scans, ask the Dr.
Go to a specialist!

Reply to ABZ