Question
Posted by: Theo | 2009/04/03

Please i need help

Hi Doc, I' m currently using the pills called Roaccutane and i know that when using this pills i don' t have to fall pregnant but for the past few days i felt something like signs of being pregnant. Like something moving. I' ve been using condoms with my husband all along, So Doc can you please tell me what must i do i need your help, I never slept with my husband without using a condom but i just wonder what is going on inside me or maybe is just my thoughts. Please i need your help.

Expert ImagePharmacist

T

If you think there is a chance you could be pregnant, either during treatment, or in the first month after stopping treatment, you must consult your doctor immediately.