Question
Posted by: Shoereena | 2010/08/30

PLEASE I NEED ADVISE!!!

hi there

Did anybody experience this>  went t gyne on saturaday(4 weeks pregs) Could not see anything except enlarged uterus, although ther was a growth next to outside the uterus.I am extremely worried as I had to wiat 2 more weeks for a scan. The hcg levels shot up really well. Gyne said could be 2 early embrio or the pregnacy could be ectopic, or it could be a growth and the pregnacy would develop normal and we may see bay on next scan.
please DID ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ALREADY!!!!

It is quite normal not to see the fetus at 4 weeks. Usually it is only seen at 5-6 weeks.