Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2011-01-11

please help(urgent!!!)

Hi Doc, Please answer.

I have a problem, before or after my menstrual cycle i get pimples on my vulva, i pinch them and a yellowish staff comes out( puss). this has been happening since my teen years even before i engaged myself in sexual activities, i''m now 27yrs old. I regularly do hiv tests and i test neg. last year i went for my papsmear and while there i showed my gaynae and she said its natural, i should not worry myself about it. i''ve been carefully reading some sti''s and std conditions and i''m not so sure its normal anymore. The only other problem i''ve had once is an infection(vaginal). please help as i m not comfortable with this.

If you are that concerned in such discomfort it I definitely worth it to go back to your gynecologist and request from her to test for some std’s or even to prescribe some treatment that could make it more bearable for yourself. It is however a fact that there are several changes that happen in your body during menstruation and that could easily result in pimple like bumps that will again disappear till the next cycle.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Booger | 2011-01-12

eeeuw

Reply to Booger
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Mia | 2011-01-11

This is perfectly normal. I also get them from time to time. Its not atributed to any STI or STD.

Reply to Mia