Question
Posted by: Lindsay | 2008/10/13

Please help with Buttocks

I weigh 53 and I dont have a problem with, The problem that I do have is that my buttocks is getting all bigger!!!! and I want to get rid of it, but my concern is Im gonna lose weight all round.

WHAT CAN I DO ?
any suggestions will be appreciated

Dear Lindsay
The problem with having one area of the body that is larger than the rest of one's body, is that this is often a genetic tendency which is difficult to treat. Do other members of your family also tend to have large buttocks? if so, then this is genetic. There are only a few solutions: 1) doing targeted exercise to firm up and mould the buttocks (ask Fitness Doc on this Website for a set of exercises that you can do to target the buttocks) and 2) Body sculpting that is done by plastic surgeons to reduce large buttocks. Ask your gp to refer you to a plastic surgeon is you find that exercise is not effective.