Posted by: ASSHOLE | 2009-07-16

Hi, what I am about to tell you broke my spirit and I have lost myself respect and dignity – all in one incident and I have lost something that I am afraid I will never ever get back.
Like every other Husband and Wife we have our fights and kiss and make up and we understand each other very well. We have the most beautiful little Boy and I am so in love with this little boy of mine.

Like every other man I get to pis her off and from time to time I don’ t listen and she will get upset about it. Sooo! We had this fight on Sunday about something small but, I could totally understand where she was coming from. But, that said she was pushing something in my face to such an extent that I got hurt and screaming back at her and asking if she wants to slap me she should go ahead and just do it. Oh. Boy did she do it and I don’ t know why but, at that moment I slapped her back not in the pace but against her head. She did slap me back again and that was it.

I feel so bad did try and talk to her but, as you can very well think she does not want to talk to me. She is sad I am sure disappointed in me I am sure. She said that she feels sorry for m boy and I keep on feeling guilty we don’ t do this going slapping each other and I feel bad because I am not the type that go and slap any one I have this very big mouth and use that to hurt people.

What do I Do?

You slapped each other --- a bad idea, but from the sound o it, you were both equall responsible for what happened. See a marriage counsellor as soon as is practical , and work on better ways of dealing with whatever problems arise.

Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-17

By law you cant ask to be asaulted. Its like saying " kill me"  and someone doing it. She shouldn' t have slapped him - it sounded more like he was admitting his errors through the invite.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Faith | 2009-07-17

She can be forgiven. Remember he gave her permission to slap him! things will get better but dont do it again. Ride somewhere for a few minutes or just sit in another room.

Reply to Faith
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-16

Yes, your' e a dumb ass! but she should' nt have slapped you either!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: asshole | 2009-07-16

I cannot forgive myself for what i have done. i feel like dieing what makes it worse we have the most beautiful boy and he is my life and because of him i will not take my own life.

Yes, to forgive is one thing but, to forget? I dont think she would. I have said i am sorry but, i would like to do more sorry is so small and what i have done so much bigger how do i live wiht myself for doing this to her to us. I hate myself. I would like to get help but, please dont think that i am the kind of Guy that goes and slap my Wife around that is the thing that broke her spirit.

Reply to asshole
Posted by: C | 2009-07-16

Forgiveness is nothing. To forget somehing like this, is something totally different.

Reply to C
Posted by: 010101010110101 | 2009-07-16

You obviously feel bad and regret what you did, apologize explain you didnt mean it to her , forget about it and move on.

she must also forgive you.....

Reply to 010101010110101
Posted by: Amie | 2009-07-16

Oh sh*t you are going to pay very hard for this. If you want to make up and you are so sorry you will have to " BEG"  and go for councelling cause once she forgives you, you will do it again. Fights are tough between couples and I know that some women take advantage of the fact that you cant hit them back BUT i am sure that she is not arguing for nothing! hence you dont lift our hands for her AT ALL!!!

Reply to Amie