Posted by: pt | 2009-03-10

please help URGENTLY

this is so embarrasing but i need to knw the cause, i gave birth a year ago, and now when my husband and i have sex there' s sounds ugly emgarrasing sound that come out like fart only these will be from my vagina,its uncormfotable,is is too much air if so how can i get rid of it. coz now sex is really a problem for me and its causing strain in my marriage,i' ve tried these kegel exercises but still no change.

During sexual arousal and with heightening of the excitatory plateau of the sexual act the vagina "tents" and lenghtens and with the repeated to and fro of the penis air builds in the tented area . This gives a sound like farting and is actually due to your partner really exciting you and creating the orgasmic platform.
While you have expressed a feeling of being uncomfortable as there is the association with "flatus" i sometimes have partners realising that there is a heightened sexual response to the fart and that it is a normal physiological response.
Therapy for you would include Kegels (intensive ) with use of the pelviflex apparatus and a visit to a physiotherapist .

Posted by: yang | 2009-03-10

Hi. I think replay no 2 might be right...but just in case I would recomend seeing a gyno...bacterial or yeast infections could cause release of excess gasses....

Reply to yang
Posted by: XXX | 2009-03-10

It is simply that he is " pumping"  air into you and surely cannot cause a problem in your marriage.Just tell him not to slide too far out of you when making love (this will prevent air from going in).
No big deal at all

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-10

Welcome to the club. That is sex on its best. My husband loves it and it puts more fun in our sex lives.