Posted by: Kay | 2010-08-30

Please help Urgent!!!!

I had sex with my ex g/f in her car, after the used condom i tied it up, and then she said i must give it to her she''ll throw it away for me. Now here''s what she did, she said she took the used condom with my sperm inside and the untied it and put my sperm in her vagina, she says she''s gonna be carrying my child. My question is can she fall pregnant from what she did?

Please Help....

Dear Kay,

Depending on how soon after the sexual encounter she did what she says she did, it is possible for her to get pregnant in this way.

If you have any reason to doubt or wish to be absolutely sure whether the child is truly yours a paternity test will need to done.

Posted by: Jarrod | 2010-09-01

Also the chance of her getting pregnant that way are quite slim as the sperm is not being injected as deeply into the vagina so it has further to travel to the ovaries and im pretty sure most condoms are coated with a spermacide

Reply to Jarrod
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-31

I think you should see an attorney. I''m might be wrong, but I think that there is some sexual offences law that might protect you here. Also let her know that you have decided to go the legal route. Tell her that you attorneys will contact her and that she is not to contact you unless it is through your attorneys. Keep a record of all sms or emails and make sure that she is on speaker when she calls and that you have a witness with you who can attest to what she''s saying.

Girls like that are pathetic. Teach her a lesson.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: ABC | 2010-08-31

My guess here is that''s she''s already pregnant and looking to put you as the baby daddy - she got pregnant from another guy and now wants you to think it''s your child

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Kay | 2010-08-30

No i didn''t see her, but i would say after half an hour or so.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Jenna | 2010-08-30

How long after sex did she inserted the sperm, did you saw her inserted it?

Reply to Jenna