Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2010-05-03

Please Help - Sugar Pills

Hi All,

I have been on the pill for the last 9 years, and we have just decided to start TTC. I am currently on my sugar pills, and i want to leave the pill as soon as i finish the sugar pills, i dont want to continue with the active ones.

So here are my Q''s:

is it ok to stop on the sugar pills
how long after the period that im going to have now, should i expect my next period if i dont fall preg? and will i get a withdrawal bleed, again after this period if i dont continue with the active pills?

Please help, im so lost.....

You can stop the sugar pills. Your periods may be irregular for up to 3 months after stopping the Pill> This varies from person to person.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-04