Posted by: Art | 2011-10-05

PLEASE HELP! re Butterfish Diarrhea

I had butterfish last night and this morning I have diarrhea (exactly the same as the symptoms that I read via Google search this morning.)
Please tell me what meds I should take to get rid of this.

Butterfish is a combination of four fish types and is very rich and oily. Keep yourself hydrated and rather let the process run its natural course. If you really need to stop the diarrhea, you can take Imodium but only as a temporary measure.

Posted by: Art | 2011-10-06

Hi Doc,

Not to worry about my post, the symptoms have passed... and I never intend eating butterfish again so will hopefully never experience this again.

Reply to Art