Question
Posted by: Annon | 2011/08/18

Please help! Painful intercorse

Hi Doc, i desperately need help! I never ever had pain during intercourse before, but the last to 2 times it was very painful!
Please can you just point out to me what the problem can be before I go to the doctor, because I dont know if this should be normal or not! My husband and I have been trying for a baby so I was on fertomid for 3 months, can this be the reason?

Fertomid could cause vaginal dryness. Try a lubricant and see if this helps. Otherwise the commonest cause for a sudden painful intercourse would be an infection.

1