Question
Posted by: scholer | 2008/06/09

please help me/ us

first of all i apologize for imposing guys, i had nowhere to go.. my sister is currently studying social work with UNISA....she-we have been looking for the text book called, Social Structures and Process in South African context by Gelder Blomd and Liebembrg I...

2003 edition, i have tried van schaik and juta they dont have it and it will take forever for them to order one....please help me with other books stores where i can get it..it is sort of urgent

I KNOW THIS SITE IS FOR PEOPLE WITH SERIOUS PROBLEMS guys i am out of options please help

Why not try online stores like Exclusive books and Kalahari.net ?

1
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/09

Have you tried Kalahari.net? Has she told her lecturer about this problem and asked advice? If she is registered on UNISA online she can also post the question to other students on the forum dedicated to this subject.

Reply to Maria