Question
Posted by: female sex addict | 2008/09/18

please help me understand this.

I' m so worried I went through a stage from grade 5 of watching my dads porn and messing around with myself, I did weird things like I couldn' t control this urge.I developed bulimia and gained control over it but now its coming back, I search for porn and masturbate minimum 4 times a day.I have been through a lesbian stage and am only going into a guy girl relationship only I feel like I cant stop myself from having sex on the first date, I just cant hold back.I feel so disgusted with myself please help me.

Sounds like the Sexologist is still absent from her office ? Sounds like you have had a rather broader problem concerning diferent appetites and control of them ( neither too lax or too strict ), thus including sexual behaviours and eating disorders. No need to be disgusted with yourself, but well done for recognizing that this is not a wholesome and fruitful state of affairs. See a good local psychologist or psychiatrist for a thorough assessment and then a discussion of treatment options which will may well include psychotherapy and perhaps some medications to make it easier for you to control behaviours appropriately and usefully

1
Posted by: Ja | 2008/09/19

Find a husband! He' d LOVE it!

Reply to Ja