Posted by: Peter | 2010-01-19

Please Help Me Out

In 2008 I started working at this company. the 1st 5 months I worked 1week day shift and one week night shift and every second weekend off. The guy who was working with me resigned, so the boss asked me to work permanently night shift(and I' m still doing) , which is actually a favor. I did asked him what would happen if I can' t continue working like this, and he said that he will reduce my salary back to normal. But now if I tell him he just give me more money. But money isn' t everything and I don' t have a social life anymore. And he also doesn' t even care if I' m still capable of working like this.

I' m too scared to tell him I want to go back to normal.
I would like some advice.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

It is suggested that you do raise a grievance and you certainly must demand to go back to your normal shift.