Posted by: Jordan | 2009-05-20

Please help me. I' m desperate

I have quite bad periods, but what makes me concerned is that it appears very lumpy. I went to a doctor who did a sonar and said there was nothing wrong. But I feel that there must be something wrong. I' m on anti-depressants but I' m feeling suicidal, weepy, and so exhausted. What must I do?

Small clots are normal. You could check your iron levels to be sure that you are not losing too much blood. You could take Ponstan, which makes periods a bit lighter and less painful. Speak to your psychiatrist about your depression.

Posted by: Kristen | 2009-05-21

Hope you are feeling better, I suggest posting on CS blog as well. When i was a teenager i remember my period sometimes coming out in little blobs so i dont think its abnormal. But please go and speak to your shrink about your frame of mind.

Reply to Kristen