Question
Posted by: Ntombi | 2010/06/18

Please help me guys

I am a 26 year old female and have been sexually active for two years now. My problem is that I do get turned on sexually, but I have never had an orgasm. I would really like to experience it. Am i abnormal or am I doing somethin wrong? Something I can drink? Thank you in advance...

Dear Ntombi

There are a number of reasons why women aren't able to reach orgasm, including: inadequate knowledge of their sexual response, fear of 'letting go' and what this might mean (e.g. some women are afraid of losing control, some fear that they might wee), side effect of some medication (e.g. antidepressants), inadequate arousal, tiredness, etc.

You are not alone.

In order for a woman to reach orgasm, she needs to communicate clearly with her partner about what feels good.

In order to know 'what feels good', it is important that you yourself know what feels good for you. I am not sure whether this applies to you, but for some women this may start from become aware of one's own anatomy.

It is important to have privacy. It may help to start by having a look your own genitals using a mirror. Some women find that it is helpful to use self exploration and then stimulation, either with fingers or perhaps with a vibrator, to identify the areas which feel good for you when touched. It is important to be able to focus on these feelings in a non-self conscious way, so that you don't block these feelings.

If thsi advice does not help and you feel that you need to get further help about this, please contact the SASHA Helpline on 0860 100 262. Leave your name and number and you will be contacted and provided with the name and number of a sex therapist who can help you.

7
Posted by: Adult Male | 2010/06/20

Apologies on behalf of all the tiny minded guys who respond with childish comments. May I suggest you satisfy yourself manually to achieve orgasim just to experience the feeling and know what spot does it for you. Then when you have sex with your partner, you can guide him to ensure that spot is stimulated for your pleasure. You can also being yourself to orgasim while he is busy and with some practice the two of you can climas together, the ultimate pleasure !

Reply to Adult Male
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/20

Dear Ntombi

You are not alone.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: TMAN | 2010/06/19

Ntombi i can seriously help you with no strings attached interested?

Reply to TMAN
Posted by: Drogba | 2010/06/18

Ntombi why don''t u try something different maybe a Vibrator or ANON bcos it seems as if they satisfy you sexually.You are so young &  sexually active &  u are not abnormal or wrong but you need someone who is so active with an ability to give u a 5hr session in different positions without rest.

Reply to Drogba
Posted by: Ntombi | 2010/06/18

Come on Anon, i am being serious here.lol.

Reply to Ntombi
Posted by: Homer | 2010/06/18

Anon,You tjop

Reply to Homer

Ntombi, i can give you the best orgasm. Are you interested?