Posted by: Wildthing | 2013-01-15

Please help me !!!!!!!!

I am 56 years old, having no sex maybe once in two weeks and dont climax. My problem is that I fantasize about having sex in strange places..........fitting rooms......carpark.......the more adrenalline the better, am I loosing my brains...

No, I don't think you are loosing your brains. Many people fantasize about sex in strange places. Have you tried using a vibrator? The increased stimulation may help you to reach a climax.

Posted by: de | 2013-02-05

me too Sj i wish the same thing to get the old one .
wildth you welcome

Reply to de
Posted by: sj | 2013-01-18

wish i could get an older lady like u....i mean at 55, i understand u ladies are soooo sexy and hot.....

Reply to sj
Posted by: mark | 2013-01-16

hi i also have this feeling wud u like to chat off this site

Reply to mark