Question
Posted by: Lost | 2009/10/12

Please help me

I don' t care anymore. I want to die.

Obviously one cannot deal with crises here on the internet. On this page you';l find the numbers for SADAG and Lifeline --- call them, and arange to see a shrink or doc as an emergency at your nearest hiospital or clinic.
Get this depression properly treated --- you desrve that. Hear the ood responses from our other readers, get further help urgently, and let's hear from you again, on this forum, when this crisis has passed

7
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2009/10/13

Hey !!! Come on now !!! Stop this talk. You are a precious individual and no matter what, very worthwhile. Indeed, talking about your problem is very necessairy and there is help out there for you to resolve your problems. There are NO problems that cannnot be resolved, even a little bit and there is NOTHING to warrant taking your life. Please don' t

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2009/10/13

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: BI | 2009/10/12

Please don' t die. Not now.
You' re far too worthwhile.
I don' t know you, but each one of us is worthwhile, that' s why I can say that.
I read in a book by Anthony Robbins about the " physiology of Excellence" , it works on the premise that if you look sad, you' ll feel sad, therefore if you carry yourself in excellence you' ll start acting and feeling excellent (happy and well) as well.
Sit up straight, shoulders back, chin up and megawatt smile radiating! (I know, I know, when you not feeling like even living, this is a mission!!) But frankly, what do you have to lose anyway?? - so giving this simple technique a try could not hurt either way.
Well, just my two cents.
All the best to you. I don' t have to know who you are to want you to be well and happy again.

Reply to BI
Posted by: holocaust | 2009/10/12

talking helps

Reply to holocaust
Posted by: BPII | 2009/10/12

I have also felt like that. I felt like that every day for 4 years. Different ways of killing myself is what kept me going from day to day. So yes, I understand. I posted a question here on this forum - and that is the first step. Please go see a psychiatrist anyway. It helps. The drugs help. There is life and you can live it.

Reply to BPII
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/10/12

I feel that way every day.So I know what its like. Whats wronge that you feeling that way? Talking sometimes helps.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/10/12

There must be a reason why?

Reply to Kelly