Posted by: Annie | 2009-01-21

please help me

Hi Doc, i' m really depressed i' ve been struggling with candida for a year now and as i discussed with you before the bad ezema that i have too, my gyni doesn' t know what to do for me anymore and refering me to a dermatologist or an "  internis"  i have even tried a dietician but that hasn' t worked either, i really thinking something is major wrong inside me, i feel bloated most of the time i don' t know what to change anymore. Whom can i see or whom can help me i live in pretoria north and i do have medical aid. I' m desperate its even intefering in my marriage.

Dear Annie
I agree with your dr that you must see a Dermatologist for the bad eczema you are suffering from. When you see the Dermatologist ask him/her about your candida. The bloating could well be due to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) which needs to be treated by a physician ("internis"). As I just said to the previous Reader who calls herself 'Desperate', anxiety and stress are among the major factors in IBS and eczema, so discuss with your doctors if you should also consult a clinical psychologist to help you learn relaxing techniques to reduce the IBS symptoms.
So do things in stages: 1) see the Dermatologist first and tell him/her about your eczema and candida problems. 2) see the physician about the IBS and ask him/her about getting some therapy to help you relax.
Hope you soon feel better