Posted by: Samantha | 2008-11-28

Please help me

On the 05th of November we had to terminated my pregnancy due to complications. This was done at brenthurst clinic. Since then my husband and I have decided to go birth control while in the process of overcoming what has happened.

After the 2 week waiting period we indulged in sexually intercourse and i was fine every encounter we had, however recently I' ve been experiencing a bit of pain on the left side , feels like it coming from my tubes, when he thrusts me , and whenever i pass urine.

Could this be due to the fact that I' ve started birthcontrol ?. I' m on Triphasil or is it due to the D &  C that was done?

I don't think that ti would be due to either. It could possible be a bladder infection, or perhaps this is your ovulation time.