Posted by: Samantha | 2008-11-14

Please help me

I had to terminate my pregnancy last week due to complications. I had a D& C done , but I am a bit concerned. I' m having light bleed especially when I defecate. Is it something to be worried about?

Also my husband and I decided to wait a while before we try again so I decided to go onto the pill. Can someone please advise me what would be the best one to use as I' ve never used it before. We mainly used condoms but I just want to secure that i won' t go through what has happened again.

I presume that you mean you have vaginal bleeding. This would be normal a week after a D&C. Femodene is a good Pill to start with.

Best wsihes

Posted by: Samantha | 2008-11-14

Thank you so much for your reply and your advise.

I have a check up on Monday.

Keep well and God Bless

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Been There | 2008-11-14

Dear Sam

Sorry to hear about your circumstances. I think that your doc or gynae would be able to advise but I am on Yasmin and it works just great for me. Its a newish kinda pill that is supposed to be the best.

The bleeding is normal as its quite recent, I guess your whole placenta lining will come out and the pressure from going to the toilet is forcing some of that clotted blood out??

You should be in touch with your gynae and ask these questions, especially if it was a planned pregancy, you may need some sort of counselling.

Reply to Been There