Posted by: ANONI | 2008-10-31

please help me

I have just been told by my boyfriend that his sister is pregnant,I also have my baby but was just suddenly felt with jealousy or anger,thing is they have not been nice to me but i hate this feeling i have ,im supposed to be happy for her but i am not ,im just annoyed i feel like i dont wanna know ,im sorry and embarrased i feel this way,i just dont like them(the sisters)

There are so many people in the world. You like some, hate some and couldn't care less about most of them. And some are pregnant. Move her from the hate to the couldn't care column, as it surely won't affect you. You don't have to be happy for her.

Posted by: ME | 2008-10-31

Stop being paranoid gal!.. why does it bother you so much? I mean, her sista being preggies??, I think its totally none of your business, whether you like them or hate them!

Reply to ME