Question
Posted by: Siya | 2011/04/19

Please help Im very scared.

Lately I''ve been having dizzy spells and feeling nauseous all the time. Im currentlt having my period so that rules out pregnancy and this has been going on for a while now. Last month I saw a dr and had my Bp and sugar checked and they where both normal. Im also constantly tired and not sleeping well as well. Im so scared cause I think something is really wrong with me and I dont know what is is.

Hallo Siya
You should also have your blood checked for anemia or underlying infections. Nausea could also be caused by inflammation of the stomach lining caused by high acid levels. Are you feeling very stressed?

4
Posted by: Siya | 2011/04/19

I took a home pregnacy test it was negative. I will check my iron levels and I''ve been taking centrum daily. Thanx guys much appreciated.

Reply to Siya
Posted by: Shoes | 2011/04/19

Hi Siya,

I was pregnant and bleeding. Take a home pregnancy test to be sure.

Reply to Shoes
Posted by: Racoon | 2011/04/19

Iron deficiency? have you had a blood test to check for anemia?

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/19

Hallo Siya