Question
Posted by: Tired! | 2010/11/03

Please help, I''m permanently exhausted

I am a 33yr old woman, married but struggling to fall pregnant, studying part time. My problem is that I am always tired, I even wake up tired! I take supradyn to gft energy to study but would you believe it, it makes me sleepy. Despite being so tired, I dont sleep well at night. I''ve tried Biostrath and Bioplus, but nothing works. Please help!

Hallo Tired
You may be sleeping too light or wake up too often during the night to give your proper restful sleep. You could also have anemia or an underactive thyroid hormone. On top of everything it sounds as if you are burning the candle at both ends! I think the first step is to go for a good medical check up (ask your doctor to check your iron levels and thyroid stimulating hormone levels). If you wake up often during the night, you could try a children's dose of Tryptanol at night to normalize your sleeping patterns. You will need a prescription from your doctor. Tryptanol makes you drowsy for about 10-12 hours in the beginning, you will get more used to it after a while, so don't take it too late at night otherwise you won't be able to get up in the morning!

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/03

Hallo Tired