Question
Posted by: MC | 2008/07/08

please help i think im disgusting yuk???

hi there cybershrink i am a 14 year old female and i think i have a problem i have fantasizing about having sex a lot I'm always fantasizing about it everyday and i really want to stop but how i tried not to think about it but i found it hard to and dose thinking about sex like this harm your body or your menstrual cycle can those feelings(feeling Horne) that you get when thinking about it do any harm to your body please help me because i feel very disgusted and i really want to stop please HELP

If this is not a hoax, then you sound far from any sort of yuk, and like a rather normal 14-year-old/ Its normal to think quite a lot about sex ( though, obviously, not to the point that it interferes in you school work, friendships, and other activities/ NOT to think at all about sex at this age would be more unusual, and thinking about it doesn't cause any harm at all. Nor, unless it is extraordinarily excessive in frequency, does masturbation cause any harm, either. But remember that becoming sexually active3 with others is a bad idea when you are so young, and pregnancies and infections, etc., can be really harmful and destroy many of your better options for the future. So stick to thinking about is and perhaps some masturbation, at most

8
Posted by: 4 john | 2008/07/09

well i think you were just being really rood to MC and not everyone has an IQ like yours

Reply to 4 john
Posted by: John | 2008/07/08

4 John (hey, nice nic!), If you are nto able to spot the straining effort MC has put int Almost sounds like a supportero sounding 14, then you have been fooled. Me have a high IQ? Yes, actually.

Reply to John
Posted by: MC | 2008/07/08

THANKS ANN but my parents never spoke to me about sex and my mum never even spoke to me about getting my period lets just say i never got the girl to girl talk

but thank you for your advice Ann

Reply to MC
Posted by: ann | 2008/07/08

Find a sport or a hobby so that you dont think about sex so much. Dont parents talk to their children about these things!!!!!!
Life does not just revolve around sex!!

Reply to ann
Posted by: MC | 2008/07/08

hi there thank you cybershrink for replying to my message and no this is not a hoax i just thought what i was doing was wrong but thank you and i really chose to wait until i am marryed to have sex and i have not even had my first kiss as yet so i chose to Waite and thank you everyone for replying and leaving all your messages

thanks kind regards
MC

Reply to MC
Posted by: 4 john | 2008/07/08

John not every 14 year old knows much about themselves or the human boy and when i last checked health 24 was for everyone people of all ages so what if people may have some different questions MC sounds like a good person who is trying to find out. if what she is doing is write or wrong and im sure this is not a hoax and as cybershrink said she sounds normal like any other 14 year old

well i guess you have a high IQ then
hey john!!!!!

Reply to 4 john
Posted by: John | 2008/07/08

This looks like someone with the IQ of a ten year old trying to sound like a 14 year old. Another stupid hoax.

Reply to John
Posted by: 23 | 2008/07/08

hey there, dont worry all/most teens think about sex.
i know when i was 14 i thought about sex alot, its not bad for you.

just hold off sex for a few mroe year, thinking about sex is better than having sex at your age.

Reply to 23