Question
Posted by: Tinker | 2010-04-08

Please help I feel like going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to find out

I had a miscaraige on the 12 January 2010 &  they injected me Noristerat But then after the miscaraige i still had a normal period with the injection &  all had a period in Feb normal &  the again on 02/03/2010 normal as can be

Was expecting my period begining of April but nothing
on the 17-03-2010 i had 1 drop spotting not even enough to put in a lillet

now nothing is this hormones or am i pregnant

I have tender breasts, are very tyred &  have to go to the lo very often Please Help

See below

3
Posted by: Tinker | 2010-04-09

P Sorry but what i can not understand i had a normal period after the mc while i had the injection i did not return for the second injection in begining of march. so how will it be possible for me to have a normal period when i had the injection but when i did not go back for it my period stops I am a bit Confused

Reply to Tinker
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-09

See below

Posted by: P | 2010-04-08

The injection cn make ur period irregular,non existant or excessive.

Reply to P