Question
Posted by: Andy | 2011/01/09

please help doc

Doc i have a question, i had sex about two day ago with my fiance and the day after my foreskin of my penis is swolen! i am not curcamcized(spelling) so when i retract my forskin to the back it looks like a little tube larger than supose to be! ok, much larger than supose to be! it looks like reddish and the bottom part of the skin under the penis is also swolen! the skin is swolen right around.

i know my chick has no sicknesses and neither do i for both of us go for regular tests! it almost looks like a rash but im not sure!

can you please help me for im a bit shy to go to a doc ! please tell me what can cause this! o and my girl got really dry at some time during the sex we had!

thanking you in advance doc

a swolen foreskin can either be from a minor infection (ie yeast infection), infection from a lack of regular cleaning (smegma build-up) or from rough / dry sex in which you injured the foreskin. treatment is only available through a doctor who will either prescribe medicine or inspect if and damage was done to the foreskin itself; in which a circumcision will be advisable.

3
Posted by: Andy | 2011/01/09

Thanks black like me! i will do that!

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Black like me | 2011/01/09

Hi, Andy me too i had a similar problem. The would advice you to go for circumcision it the best thing you can do as your foreskin moves frequently during sex thus interupting and taking and bacterial infection available an keeping it as your it goes back and cover your penis. But go to your nearest pharmancy their will give a oitment explain to them your problem

Reply to Black like me
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/09

Reply to sexologist