Question
Posted by: CINDA | 2009-03-16

PLEASE HELP CYBER DOC

hi there im 24 i use to b on cilif for 2 years then the doctor changed me to cipralex im going back today to ask him to change my tablets but im scared cause i went last year to change it and he didnt want to im so depressed lately and so rude sumone can just look at me then i want bite their head off ive been wakink up at night doing the funniest things and when i wake up during the night im so confused its as if i dont no were i am or what im doing please give me advice

Dear Cinda
I agree with you, you may need to change your medication, if he refuses, ask him if he can refer you to a psychiatrist