Question
Posted by: mj | 2008/09/15

Please help cat disappeared

Hi, I dont know if someone could please help me. I feed 10 stray cats at my place of work, 3 months ago two cats were found dead. I took the bodies to a vet and was told it was attacked by dogs. I then barraced every whole i could possibly find, there is no way any dogs can now come onto the property.

On Monday one my cats was fine and eating and disappeared, he returned on Thursday afternoon, and Friday he disappeared again.
I find out that the dogs were roaming again. Now my question is do u think the cat was sick and went off to die, ive searched everywhere he just disappears, there is no sign of him anyway or could he perhaps come in contact with the dogs and be a bit frightened to come back, the cats are stray but ive grown really big bonds with these cats and its really bugging not knowing where he is what happened.

thank you

Dear mj

My supernatural powers are a bit low at the moment. Sorry.

2
Posted by: Sheryl | 2008/09/16

Hi mj

Try animalhealing dot co dot za - they helped me
when one of my work ferals went missing - and Carol
is right, it will help them and you, if they are spayed
and neutered.

Good Luck

Reply to Sheryl
Posted by: Carol | 2008/09/15

Is it a tom cat that has gone aiwal ????

This is the problem with strays , the toms wander, get into fights, get attacked by dogs etc.

Any stray that I find I neuter/spay .... only trouble is I now have 13 cats .....

Asl your local vet if they can help you with a really good rate , my vet charges me spca rates

Reply to Carol