Question
Posted by: Help | 2008/08/25

Please help can my boss keep my salary??

I am employeed at a company. I am to get pay today. Just found out from my boss that he is not paying me today as he hasnt recieved a deadline on a report I was supposed to give him. And that he wants that report by the end of today and he is only paying me my salary at the end of the month. We normally get paid on 25th.

Can he do that? What can I do?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

you can complain to the department of labour if you normally get paid on the 25th you are entitled to recieve your payment on that day.

1
Posted by: Innocent Bystander | 2008/11/26

Please look at your contract. If your contract states that you will be paid by the last day of the month, then you can do nothing. Getting paid by the 25th is only a treat.

Reply to Innocent Bystander