Posted by: Bigmamma | 2009-03-10

Good day,

I was wondering if you could help me! I’ m a 28year old woman, who has one child (10months).
I’ m currently not on any prescription drugs, only my Multi-Vitamin (Filabon). I have POCES sins I was a child, I had a lot of surgeries removing sits from my ovaries, I couldn’ t fall pregnant by myself and went on clomid and “ skraap”  sorry don’ t know the English word for that! And then finally fell pregnant! But now my problem is my urine stinks, it smells like fish of something can’ t explain, but it’ s just my urine, I don’ t have vaginal infection, it doesn’ t itch and it don’ t smell of anything. I don’ t have any discharged either!! My libido is off, (actually don’ t have one at all) and stress at my word is really starting to get to me, my 10month old baby don’ t sleep as well as she should at night either. I’ m tired and hopeless!!!

Could you please advice me in this matter (urine problem), is there anything I can use to avoid this embarrassment! The other Q is, is my libido low because of my syndrome or what could it be and is there something that I can use to please my husband and keep him happy?

Thank you for our support in this matter!!

It sounds like you have a bladder infection. Your doctor will be able to test for this and give you antibiotics if necessary.
It is quite common for working mothers with small children to have low libidos, as they are tired, stressed and have other priorities. The issue is a 'mental' one and not something that medication will solve.