Question
Posted by: Confuse | 2008/08/19

Please help.. AM I Pregnant?

Hi.

My hubby and I having been trying for our first child. I have not receive my period as yet and i normally get it in the first few days of the month. I have tender breast, sore nipples, feel tired, slight stomach cramps and back ache. Could I be pregnant? We havent done a test yet, as I feel it is to soon and dnt want to be disappointed at the results. Please i need advice. Many thanks

Yes you could be pregnant. Do the test.

4
Posted by: phele | 2008/08/19

Yes you are preggies congragulations!!!!!!!

Reply to phele
Posted by: Skye | 2008/08/19

I really think you are pregnant - i would rather say to go for a blood test because it can tell you yes or no and you can choose one that tells you more or less how far along you are (it costs only R114 through Lancet) since most of the HPT wont detect your pregnancy if it is still in the early stages.

Hope this helps

Reply to Skye
Posted by: confused | 2008/08/19

Thanks Joan,

Will do, but im so nervous.

Reply to confused
Posted by: Joan | 2008/08/19

Hallo,

Wow, it sounds like pregnancy symptons. I hope you are. I would suggest that you do a home pregnancy test. They don' t cost much. Good Luck.

Reply to Joan