Please help: about to cheat

I am a gay man and i have a boyfriend that i love very very much and i promised myself that i will never do anything to hurt him. My problem is that i am completely and utterly more sexual than he is. I am horny 24/7 and that creates a problem as he is never horny. We have been together for almost 10 months now and yes, we have never had sex.

I went to the doctor regarding my excessive labido and he gave me 3 options

hormone treatments to reduce the testosterone in my blood
do it myself
find someone willing to help me out

now, a hand is good in time but doesnt beat human interaction, and i probably will become more moody with hormone treatments. I dont want to cheat on him but, it seems to me that i need physical human sexual interaction. I love my boyfriend to death. is there anything else i can do before i sleep with someone just for the heck of having sex?

Please help

I am wondering what the reasons are that the two of you are not yet sexual and what your partner says you should do about your sexual frustration? This sounds like a very important discrepancy in values between the two of you and you need to come to some resolution regarding how to treat this. If you cannot achieve some resolution yourself, I would suggest that you consider couple therapy to try to address this issue before you act in way that will leave you responsible for the heartache, whereas currently that appears not to be the case..Rather take the plunge and have it out with him before you do something that could damage the relationship.

Posted by: Claire | 2009-06-26

Mail me on claireg69 AT gmail DOT com

I would be happy to talk offline have had similar experience in the past

Reply to Claire
Posted by: Ja | 2009-06-25

Couple more options?
1. HE has low testosterone
2. he is straight
3. he gets it on the side

Reply to Ja