Question
Posted by: Nina | 2012-08-09

please help

i only get orgasm through mastubartion, i have never had it during sex. please help

As above.

5
Posted by: XXX | 2012-08-10

Women seldom reach an orgasm through simple penetration,I would suggest you stimulate your clitoris as your man is thrusting into you.I''m sure that will do it for you.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon 4 This | 2012-08-09

Me ... you really sound desperate today looking for sex everywhere. This woman''s problem is that she needs a man who knows what he is doing and how the female anatomy works! If you knew all this you wouldnt be trolling the web looking for a pomp. Instead you would be in a wonderful, loving relationship.

Must be difficult for the Sexologist to decide who is a troll and who isnt. Mind you, I find it quite simple really .......

Reply to Anon 4 This
Posted by: Me | 2012-08-09

Are in a commited relationship &  where do you leave?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Nina | 2012-08-09

i am a lady aged 29. i only get orgasm through mastubartion, i have never had it during sex. please help

Reply to Nina
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-08-09

As above.

Reply to sexologist