Question
Posted by: lady pty | 2012-07-27

please help

Good day. I am 53 had a hysterectomy 26 years ago never use anything. Now I get hot flashes night sweat moods dry virginal and all that
went to my Gp she says she cannot give me anything for it she gave me VENLOR that I find out u use for depression I am not a depressed person at all. I lost a lot of weight as I had a back opp but picking up a lot over my belly button in a very short time PLEASE ADVISE AND HELP
THANK YOU

I suggest that you consult your gynaecologist for an examination and blood tests. If there are no contra-indications, like migraine and blood clots in the legs, he/she can prescribe effective hormone replacement therapy. HRT's can have a very good outcome.