Question
Posted by: tebza | 2011-12-14

please help

Hi I am trying to make a life easy for me and my husband .everytime i tried a step forward he drags me backwards. we are having finacial problems of wich i am also planning on resigning of wich we agreed. When ever there is extra money in the house he will rather have fun with it than do some small patches. I keep on telling you are stressing me you are not make my life any easy. I don''t know what to do pls help.

A man who would rather waste scarce resources and cash on having fun rather than on what is really needed is really too immature and selfish to be in any serious relationship. If you think the relationship is worth trying to save, see a couples counsellor together, otherwise , leave him and move on, as it really sounds as though you are the adult here.

2
Posted by: Honestly Saying | 2011-12-14

If you are having financial difficulty, why are you resigning? Is it to access your pension fund money?

Reply to Honestly Saying