Question
Posted by: Nile | 2011-09-14

Please help

Good day, will you please assist I''m always tired and I sleep a lot. My husband also complained that I stop breathing in my sleep. Will these be the cause? No matter how much sleep I get I still feel so tired and sleepy.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Breathing problems during sleep are probably the most common cause of day-time sleepiness in people who are sleeping for normal hours. If this is left, it can lead to potentially serious medical complications, so you need to get attention for it.

You will need to see a sleep doctor, who will probably ask for a sleep test, and will then be able to advise you on the best treatment for it.