Question
Posted by: Anna Molapi | 2011-07-20

please help

i m a lady of 36 years old and i do make sure that i drink my 2 litres of water everyday even though i only take warm water, my problem is i am always bloated, yes i sometimes think it can be from white bread but even if i will take 2 weeks full not eating bread my problem still persist. can u please help me what to do.

thank u

Dear Anna
Feeling bloated all the time can be caused by so many different conditions (e.g. irritable bowel disease, gallbladder disease, ulcers, gastritis, gastric reflux, enzyme deficiencies, food intolerances or allergies, etc, etc) that it is essential for you to have a medical checkup. Once we have a diagnosis we can see what dietary changes are necessary.
In the meanwhile ask your chemist for a mild antacid like Ulsanic or Maalox to prevent some of the gas formation which makes you feel so bloated.
Please have that checkup ASAP

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-07-20

Dear Anna
Please have that checkup ASAP