Question
Posted by: Joe | 2011/05/23

Please Help

I have noticed some changes in my wife lately. She does not want to have intercourse and even when we do she does not wholeheartely partake. Whenever I touch her anywhere she pushes my hands away and says that I am tickling her. This was never the case in the beginning.
Am I doing something wrong or do I have to look at a broader picture.

thanks Joe

Joe,it's difficult to know if you are doing something wrong since i don't know what exactly you are doing. Many women experience a dramatic reduction in libido after a few years into a committed relationship and this in turn means that previous touch may not be as welcome as it was before (women may struggle more to be sexually receptive and arousal may be more difficult in such circumstances). Could this be happening with her?

I suggest that you talk to her in a non-confrontational/supportive way about the fact that you notice changes that you would like to understand. Ask what her experience is with her sexual hunger - is it as it was before or has she noticed a change? THere could be a number of reasons for this but you BOTH need to understand it and find a way to work around it if it can't be directly addressed.

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Sarah | 2011/05/23

Could she be having an affair?

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: Dinesh | 2011/05/23

How long have you been married? and do you have children?

Reply to Dinesh
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/23

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist