Question
Posted by: concerned | 2011/03/22

Please help

Good Day. My husband within a period of 4months he had a pimple on his penis on the side that is having a discharge and bleeding and now he is having another one in front of his penis discharge and bleeding.

For the first time he tried to hide but i was able to find out and we went to the doctor, the doctor adviced us to test i did myne there was nothing. he told me that he did his there was nothing. now i''''m worried since it happened again. this happens when he is away from home. please advice.

His explanation was that the cause of the bleeding is that he will scrached the pimple then it will bleed. so asked myself what about the discharge that i see on his underwears. please advice.

It sounds like an STI. He would have to see his doctor to determine what type, and you should be checked as well.

1