Question
Posted by: Odille | 2011/03/01

please help

my period was on 19 jan 2011 and then went off yaz from 19 and took yaz only from the 30th of jan (due to financial reasons). on the 16th of feb, day of my period, I only had brown discharge when I wipe and I had that for about 2 days. Called the doc and he said I must wait till my next period before starting yaz again. So I have been off yaz now for about 13 days. I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 29 of jan, 5th of feb (I did do a test on the 18 feb and it was negative) and had unprotected sex again on 26 of feb. are my chances good for getting pregnant?

Yes there is a chance of pregnancy.
You did not have a period because you were only two weeks into the new packet of Yaz which you started on the 30th.

1

Yes there is a chance of pregnancy.