Question
Posted by: Me | 2011-01-17

Please help

Hi there, can anyone please give me details on a gay friendly couples counsellor/ psychologists in the Centurion area. It will greatly be appreciated.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Me and thanks for posting. I regret that I don't know any gay-friendly therapists in your area - I'm hoping someone else can help you? Would a referral to a therapist in Pretoria help you? In which case Dr Juan Nel, linked to the Department of Applied Psychology at UNISA, could maybe help you or refer you.

2
Posted by: ANON | 2011-01-18

Dr Amanda Streicher
012 331 3621
Psychologist-cum-social worker and gay friendly. She is in Pretoria, and easily accessible from Centurion.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: gay, lesbian and bisexual expert | 2011-01-17

Reply to gay, lesbian and bisexual expert