Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/11/08

please help

I would like to know doc, i slept with my GF while she was on the bleeding stade of the month yet both of us did not know. the light was off. i did not ejaculate in her and did not use a condom! what is the chance of pregnancy? short speaking, i slept with her while she was on her periods.

The chances of preganancy are reduced by the fact that (1) she is shedding the lining of her uterus and therefore not an ideal environment for a fertilised egg to attached to (although this is not completely impossible!) and (2) you said you did not ejaculate in her so the semen was not deposited into the vagina. I am wondering why you took this chance - you are clearly concerned about pregnancy but not using safe methods (condom/contraceptive pill) - this is a dangerous method and I encourage you to take better precautions.

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/08

You cannot fall pregnant when having your periods-check with your dr though

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/08

Well - bottom line is .... despite eveything else you mentioned the MAIN ssue is that you slept together WITHOUT a condom, so YES she can fall pregnant.

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/08

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist