Question
Posted by: chevy | 2010/07/24

please help.

i have been sick for a while now and my mother says its just stress but every thing is getting worse every day other days i dont notice but the next day its 10 times worse these are my symptoms
neck and back pains, neck and shoulder muscles is always sore, headache''s starting in the morning gettin worse as the day goes on, im always feeling sick when i eat or after i ate, i get cramps on my stomach and chest, and i have fever most of the day, im tired, but my whole body is sore most of the time to.
all this started about 2 months ago and gotten worse.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

The symptoms you describe could be due to stress or emotional struggles, but medical conditions need to be ruled ot first.

Therfore, I suggest you see your family doctor and describe your symptoms. You can also post your question to our CyberDoc here at Health24.

1
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/07/26

Hi there,

Reply to Teen expert